Robot Jobs Robot Jobs

Paaaarty! Ice Cream paaaarty!!
I'm so glad nobody had to get hurt in this video. Everyone gets a happy ending!

Street Shark.exe Street Shark.exe

Nicely done! The voices and expressions just tickled my funny bone!

Treasure Trouble Treasure Trouble

Now that's what I call smooooth animation. Love that, and love the colors!

Seedling Seedling

I really enjoyed playing this game. It's a clever take on those Zelda-esque adventure games, and the way you prompt the player to find all the items to earn 100% is genius.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

This game is perfection, 'nuf said.
Thank you guys for bringing back the joys of yesteryear.

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

It's like Wario Ware and Simon Says ALL ROLLED INTO ONE, but I'm sure you've heard that tons of times by now.
This game has me hooked and I just can't stop!

"Mephiles' Whisper" "Mephiles' Whisper"

"Your shadows betray you, Shadow, for they belong to me."
Okay, sorry, I can't help imagining Bane every time someone talks in a muffled voice now. But in all honesty, I thought that was pretty good! The poisonous voice followed by that filter near the end really gave a demonic personality to Mephiles.

I Fight the Dark I Fight the Dark

Now this is the kind of techno I can get down with! I honestly didn't expect the key change later on. Good stuff!

Something to Remember Something to Remember

I imagine this as a song I can listen to when I want to sit back, clear my mind, and reflect back on all the happy things I've experienced in my life.

Hitchbot 2: End Of The Line Hitchbot 2: End Of The Line

I heard about that. Real sad what happened to a poor innocent travelling robot like that. But if it ever came back as this, I bet people would think twice before ever messing with THIS sunnuvagun. Good work, sir!

InsanityinaBox responds:

Thanks, yeah lets hope he is built a bit sturdier if he comes back to the States.

Shy-Bomb Bee Shy-Bomb Bee

Oh, this shy bomb bee gal is insanely cute! But now I'm sort of curious as to how the bee bomb works...

Iakov Drobievski - Animated Iakov Drobievski - Animated

Wow, man, that is really something. Love the smoke and the glowing effects!

ZeTrystan responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! :)
I'm having fun with little special effects like that, hahaha. Kinda sad the gifs has a hard time dealing with those effects. :I